- Testing for position of firefighter/paramedic - Learn More
FIRE ALARM MONITORING/ WIRELESS RADIOS
- Letter to Radio Alarm Subscribers
- List of Licensed Alarm Contractors in Illinois
- Vendor request for an updated list of alarms that have not been switched over. To request a current updated list of alarms e-mail your request to email@example.com
- Vendor request to be added to list of Licensed Alarm Contractors. If you wish to be added to the List of Licensed Alarm Contractors e-mail your request to FPB@lemontfire.com
- Lemont FPD Protocol for switching radio alarms
Special Olympics, Spring Games,
May 3rd at Thornwood High School
This Spring Lemont Firefighters and Police Officers joined forces with Lemont High School students in an awesome training camp to assist in developing physical fitness skills in preparation for the Special Olympics, Spring Games, held May 3rd at Thornwood High School.
For weeks leading up to the games, off duty and shift police and fire personnel arranged to meet the athletes on the Lemont High School Track and Football fields. Twice a week; firefighters and police officers ran laps, played catch, and geared up the kids-conveying the importance of training and preparing for the challenges ahead. Together with the student volunteers, Fire and Police department personnel reinforced the value of teamwork through the transformative power and joy of sport; and demonstrated at Special Olympics everyone succeeds. Both the participants and volunteers were thankful for the opportunity to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with each other.
Bright and early the morning of regionals, Lemont’s athletes were escorted by a procession of police cars and fire engine’s with lights and sirens through town as they made their way to the Games. A large contingent of Lemont backers traveled to South Holland to share the joy of watching the athletes compete in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults. Events included competing for fastest 50 & 100 meter runs as well as longest tennis & softball throws. Athletes who qualify at their local Spring Games event will be eligible to compete at the largest Special Olympics Illinois athletic event of the year, the Summer Games, held June 13-15 in Normal.
The Lemont Fire Protection District provides Life Safety services to you and your family
- Fire Suppression
- Advanced Life Support Emergency Medical Services
- Specialized Technical Rescue Teams - Dive, Aerial, Confined Space, Trench
- Cause and Origin & Arson Investigation Team
- Fire Prevention Bureau - Fire Inspection & Public Education
- Hazardous Materials Services
The Lemont Fire District protects an area of approximately 40 square miles and serves the Village of Lemont along with portions of Woodridge, Darien, Bolingbrook, & Homer Glen.
Lemont Fire District Firefighter Eligibility List
Request A Tour
To request a tour of the Fire Station, contact Joyce at (630) 257-0191 or you can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get A Smoke Detector
If you are a resident of the Lemont Fire Protection District we may able to supply you with a battery operated smoke detector or replacement battery at no cost.
This program has been made available thanks to funding provided by FEMA working together with the Lemont Fire District Board of Trustees.
Contact us at 630-257-0191 or email us at email@example.com for information.
According to the National Fire Protection Association, between 2003-2006, almost two-thirds of home fire deaths resulted from fires in homes with no smoke alarms or no working smoke alarms... Learn more